by Paras Choopra on 05/09/11 at 9:14 am
Visual Website Optimizer is proud to offer 3 free annual licenses of Visual Website Optimizer (worth $588 each) to UX Movement readers for free.
Visual Website Optimizer is an A/B testing tool that allows you to easily create and test different versions of your website landing page on incoming visitors. After inserting a small code snippet on a page, you can start showing the different versions randomly to website visitors. For example, if you have two versions of a webpage, version A and B, 50% visitors will see version A and other 50% will see version B. This allows you to see which version has a higher conversion rate or generates more revenue.
Over 7500 businesses and people use Visual Website Optimizer worldwide. These include big brands such as Microsoft, Groupon, FourSquare, 99Designs, Rackspace and etc. The tool provides an easy to use WYSIWYG editor for creating different versions of a website. It’s a drag-and-drop tool where you can select, edit, hide, remove, move and resize different elements on the page (headlines, images, forms, tables, etc.). Have a look at the two-minute video below to see just how easy you can create an A/B test.
Powerful A/B Testing Tool
The tool is full of features which will get you hooked to A/B testing. Here are some of the notable features:
- Multiple Test Options - A/B testing, multivariate testing and split URL testing.
- Multiple Conversion Goals - visits to a page, clicks on a link, form submissions, user engagement, etc.
- Heatmaps / Clickmaps - see which parts of page get the most clicks.
- Revenue Tracking - see which version of your website landing page generates maximum revenue (not just maximum conversions).
- Segmentation and Behavioral Targeting - show different versions to different visitors based on their search, referral URL, ad campaign, OS/Browser and many other variables.
- Google Analytics Integration
- Plugins for WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
There are tons of other features. See the complete feature list to get a better idea.
Visual Website Optimizer has 20+ elaborate A/B testing case studies on its website. You will be surprised to know how even little changes can have a huge impact on sales and conversions. The following are some of the most interesting case studies:
- Hyundai increases leads by 62% – by doing a multivariate test, they added a new button, larger car image and changed their text description.
- Human photos double conversion rate – their A/B test revealed that adding human photos on a page increased conversion rate by 100%
- Vendio, an Alibaba company, increased form signups by 60% – by removing the signup form, they increased their conversion rate.
There are many more real case studies on the website which prove just how useful the tool is for increasing sales and conversions. Every case study has screenshots of variations tested, so we are sure you are going to learn a lot from them, and use the ideas there to do A/B testing on your own website landing page.
Win 3 Free Annual Licenses
Now here’s the juicy part of the post. Visual Website Optimizer’s pricing starts at $49/month. We are giving away 3 free annual licenses of the tool (worth $588 each). To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below telling us where you plan to use Visual Website Optimizer. Three randomly chosen readers will win an annual subscription each!
Paras Chopra is founder of Visual Website Optimizer, a simple A/B split and multivariate testing tool. Used by 5000+ companies worldwide, it allows marketers and designers to create A/B tests and make them live on website in less than 10 minutes.